- Date and time Thu 23 Nov 2023 from 9:15am to 4:45pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Intellectual Disability, the Research in Developmental Neuropsychiatry (RADiANT) network
Join us at this meeting for an essential update on forensic mental health aspects of neurodevelopmental disorders, including intellectual disability and autism
By attending, you will:
- Understand the latest evidence on assessments, treatments, and treatment outcomes for people with neurodevelopmental conditions and mental health problems
- Learn about the prevalence and mechanisms of offending behaviour in people with neurodevelopmental disorders and mental health problems
- Review the Mental Health Act changes in England & Wales and their impact on services for treatment for people with neurodevelopmental conditions and mental health problems
Follow us on:
|RSM Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||Non Healthcare Professional||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||RADiANT Member||Student|
View the programme 23 November 2023
Registration for this event will close at 1:00am on Wednesday 22 November 2023. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM’s discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.