Join us to explore the experience, dilemmas, and good practice guidance related to the assessment and management of this vulnerable group.
- Date and time Tue 20 Jul 2021 from 12:00am to 11:59pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Intellectual Disability
This webinar that took place on Tuesday 6 July 2021 is available for on-demand viewing. If you wish to register for this recording, please book by Tuesday 20 July 2021. This recording will expire on Friday 6 August 2021.
Technological developments are the bedrock of the future of healthcare. One of the main challenges that technology face is to be inclusive of the needs of a diverse population, particularly those with developmental conditions.
It is important that technology is able to assimilate the complex health needs that are present in groups with neurodevelopmental challenges.
During this seminar, you'll be able to:
- Understand what challenges exist for technologies to develop in this cohort
- Use four successful examples of developing technology to outline where solutions can be found
- Discuss using examples of how to measure and embed technological interventions safely in clinical pathways focused on developmental issues
- Be inspired to understand and implement technological change
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates until Friday 6 August 2021. The link will be sent 24 hours after the registration is closed.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Special rates for difficult times
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The RSM’s weekly COVID-19 Series webinars remain free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.