- Date and time Wed 5 Jun 2019 from 5:15pm to 10:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by History of Medicine Society
The British Society for the History of Medicine (BSHM) was established in 1965 to represent the UK in the International Society for the History of Medicine, with co-operation from:
- The History of Medicine Society at The Royal Society of Medicine
- Faculty of the History and Philosophy of Medicine and Pharmacy (The Worshipful Society of Apothecaries)
- The Scottish Society of the History of Medicine
- Osler Club of London
After more than 50 years of successful co-operation, their presidents are now invited to a presidential summit.
Speakers will cover 'The language of medical history' and 'Flight, fright and fever - Medical provision at Croydon Airport in the 1930s: A golden age of aviation', amongst other topics. You can view our full programme for a list of speakers and topics below.