- Date and time Wed 22 May 2019 from 2:30pm to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Global Health, THET (Tropical Health Education Trust)
This event will bring together leading experts in health innovation including; academics, practitioners and funders from the health and development sectors. Join them to discuss and debate the barriers, breakthroughs and developments in health innovation.
Topics of discussion:
- Discover what innovations look like in a global health context
- Explore the barriers to identifying innovations
- Understand how to maximise interest in such innovations in the workplace and institutions
The event will feature four opportunities for 10 minute Q&A sessions following each topic of discussion allowing delegates to get the most out of the sessions.
Budding innovators, global health enthusiasts, practitioners and academics are encouraged to attend this insightful afternoon event of inquiry, and an evening of celebration as THET launch the Health Innovation Platform.
Unable to get to the venue to attend?
Not to worry. We recommend booking a place on our free live stream, which you can do here.