- Date and time Wed 5 Dec 2018 from 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Global Health
Join us as we think together on the contribution of design methodology to global health challenges.
'Thinking with Design for Global Health’ brings together designers, global health professionals and academics to ask how design can contribute to creative problem-solving in global health.
- Design processes – what can we learn from the way that designers approach problems and communicate outcomes
- Design outcomes – can inclusive design solve global social challenges?
- Inspiring designs in global health – learning from case studies
We bring together designers, academics and global health practitioners to offer practical examples, inspiring case studies and critical review of the contribution of design thinking to global health.
This event is suitable for academics, practitioners, designers and improvers who are interested in health and social care services that are built around the people who will use them.