The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Wed 9 Feb 2022 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Geriatrics and Gerontology, Comparative Medicine
This webinar will highlight the importance of animals in enhancing older people’s health and quality of life, and promoting good practice.
Hear from experts about how pets have supported older people to live well and improved their physical and psychological health.
In this meeting you will be able to:
- To understand how pets/animals impact the health and well-being of older peoples’ lives
- To establish good practice in providing a) pet-friendly environments and b) support for older people to care for their pets/animals
- To establish effective communication between those that provide support for older people and those that support the pet/animal, and understand that interdisciplinary working is the key to both’s welfare
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.