We face increasing complexity in the provision of medicines for our patients in primary care. Against this background, we help you develop awareness and strategies so as to remain safe and fair prescribers, whilst adhering to the highest levels of care quality. See how you can achieve these goals.
For this webinar, we bring together experts in the field to help you develop safe and considered approaches to prescribing, allowing you to excel whilst successfully navigating common pitfalls. You will learn how to prescribe medication correctly considering the difficulties of changing it later, how urgent are medicines generally and how to manage demand, including private prescription requests and dealing with requests to prescribe from abroad. We hope this will lead to a more proficient practitioner with ever more satisfied patients.
During this session, you will also:
- Migrate to cost-effective treatment options
- Learn about the pitfalls of interface prescribing policy
- Develop a powerful safe and comprehensive strategy for monitoring blood tests
- Learn about the pitfalls of hospital discharge summaries, and how can we reduce risk in primary care?
- See how you can take effective notice of decision support software like OptimiseRx or ScriptSwitch or similar
- "GP to continue" – how should we react to this?
- Learn of techniques to promote OTC policy whilst reducing friction
- See how you can utilise the extended clinical team for the management of conditions
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Join in the conversation online by using #RSMLive
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed