Book your place to get an understanding of common paediatric gastroenterology presentations and management in the primary care setting.
- Date and time Wed 12 Feb 2020 from 8:00am to 5:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by General Practice and Primary Healthcare
Cover a large proportion of your annual mandatory training requirements in just one day.
This course provides an update on recent legislation and evidence related to safe and efficient functioning of health care organisations, and the safety of patients and staff.
At the end of the course, delegates will be provided with their CPR and BLS certificate that are valid for a year.
The programme contents is relevant to all healthcare professionals.
- National policies and guidelines related to professional accountability and the codes of practice for health and social care workers
- The fundamentals of Information Governance, data protection, confidentiality and ‘Caldicott’ principles
- The importance of person centred care, in the context of equality and diversity legislation
- The Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults principles
- What to do in cases of child abuse, and recognise the importance of Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children
- The latest resuscitation council (UK) guidelines for effective Basic Life Support, including management of airways, CPR, choking, and the lateral/recovery position
- Safe operation of automated external deﬁbrillator (AED)
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|
View the programme
The RSM is delighted to announce Hugh Bonneville, one of Britain's most loved actors, will be joining us for some riveting conversation and insights into his fascinating acting career. Hugh is best known for playing Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham in the ITV global sensation historical drama series Downton Abbey.
The Royal Society of Medicine commemorates The World TB Day with an annual meeting to review the most relevant advances in clinical, public health and scientific aspects of tuberculosis.