- Date and time Wed 13 Feb 2019 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by General Practice with Primary Healthcare
*This event is now fully booked*
Cover a large proportion of your annual mandatory training requirements in just one day.
This course provides an update on recent legislation and evidence related to safe and efficient functioning of health care organisations, and the safety of patients and staff.
At the end of the course delegates will be provided with their CPR and BLS certificate that are valid for a year.
The programme contents is relevant to all healthcare professionals.
- National policies and guidelines related to professional accountability and the codes of practice for health and social care workers
- The fundamentals of Information Governance, data protection, confidentiality and ‘Caldicott’ principles
- The importance of person centred care, in the context of equality and diversity legislation
- The Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults principles
- What to do in cases of child abuse, and recognise the importance of Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children
- The latest resuscitation council (UK) guidelines for effective Basic Life Support, including management of airways, CPR, choking, and the lateral/recovery position
- Safe operation of automated external deﬁbrillator (AED)
Conference organised by Jeshni Amblum-Almer
Course Director Belmatt Healthcare Training