- Date and time Tue 4 Dec 2018 from 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by General Practice and Primary Healthcare
Thinking of a career in general practice?
You will learn about the training pathway and the wide range of opportunities within general practice.
Join the members of the GP Section, representatives of the Royal College of General Practitioners and trainee GPs for drinks, mince pies and informal discussions.
- The process of training for general practice
- The opportunities available for career development in general practice
- Discuss the experience of being a general practitioner