- Date and time Mon 21 Nov 2022 from 9:00am to 4:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This meeting will provide an opportunity for General Practitioners, General Physicians, Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists to gain insight into assessing and managing patients with a variety of liver disorders and exploring future advances in these areas.
- Learn and be able to recognise the risk factors of liver disease
- Update in assessments and diagnostics
- Update on management of liver disorders
- Find out current information regarding the latest advances in liver disease