- Date and time Wed 5 Feb 2020 from 8:45am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Gastroenterology and Hepatology
The RSM and Oxford Centre for Personalised Medicine (CPM) will bring together an exceptional group of national and international experts in their fields to review the most recent advances of both the science underlying the aetiology of colorectal cancer and the current and future clinical management.
This conference will provide a unique forum for consultants, specialist registrars and clinical nurse specialists in gastroenterology, oncology and colorectal surgery to discuss our current understanding and future approaches to the management of colorectal cancer.
- Review our current understanding of predisposition, genetic risk and clonal evolution in the aetiology of colorectal cancer
- Understand the role of molecular stratification and iteration in the assessment of colorectal cancer
- Explore the latest endoscopic techniques used to both detect and treat colorectal cancer
- Review the optimum current and future surgical management of colorectal cancer
- Understand the latest therapeutic advances the oncological management of colorectal cancer
- Understand the role of ex-vivo drug screening in future of colorectal cancer treatment
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|