- Date and time Fri 24 May 2019 from 9:00am to 8:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This full day of educational sessions will provide an update on the latest management of gastroenterological emergencies.
The prize session in the afternoon is part of an ongoing annual programme aimed primarily at Gastroenterology trainees.
This meeting is free for trainees in the London deanery by using the code LDTR219 upon checkout. *Please note you will need to shown proof of trainee status on entry, if you fail to show proof of trainee status you may be denied entry to the event.*
- Upper GI emergencies including variceal and non-variceal bleeding, post-ERCP complications, foreign bodies and complications following upper GI surgery.
- Lower GI emergencies including post polypectomy bleeding.
- Hepatology emergencies including acute liver failure.
- Hepatobiliary emergencies including post-pancreatitis complications.
*Please note you will need to shown proof of trainee status on entry, if you fail to show proof of trainee status you may be denied entry to the event.
|RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member