- Date and time Fri 24 May 2019 from 9:00am to 8:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This full day of educational sessions will provide an update on the latest management of gastroenterological emergencies.
The prize session in the afternoon is part of an ongoing annual programme aimed primarily at Gastroenterology trainees.
This meeting is free for trainees in the London deanery.
- Upper GI emergencies including variceal and non-variceal bleeding, post-ERCP complications, foreign bodies and complications following upper GI surgery.
- Lower GI emergencies including post polypectomy bleeding.
- Hepatology emergencies including acute liver failure.
- Hepatobiliary emergencies including post-pancreatitis complications.
Call for abstracts: Gastroenterology & Hepatology Section prize
Submission deadline: Sunday 31 March 2019
Prize: 1st: £100 and a year’s free RSM membership, 2nd: £50 and a year’s free RSM membership
Open to: Medical students and trainees.
Details: Case of the year competition: Submit a 250-word abstract about an interesting or difficult clinical case. The abstract should be clearly structured and must have a confirmed diagnosis, please. Please include the title of the poster, the names of presenting and other authors and their professional role and affiliation. The top ranked cases will be selected for an oral presentation on the day.
If selected for a poster presentation posters should be printed on A1 size for presentation.
|RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member