Join top speakers to explore how endocrine and diabetes disorders can affect the eye.
National experts in this field from both the endocrine and ophthalmology worlds will update registrars and consultants in both specialties about the latest developments in the diagnosis and management of eye disorders occurring in the context of endocrinopathies.
This unique meeting will also incorporate the patient's perspective.
Meeting topics include:
- Common presentations of eye disorders that co-occur and develop in the context of diabetes and endocrine disorders
- The rare but important presentations of eye disease in this context
- The latest developments in the treatment of the manifestation of eye disease in the context of endocrinopathies
- The impact on patients of eye disorders developing in this context
- New technologies available to patients who are affected by these disorders and how to signpost patients to their availability
- The effects some endocrine therapies have on the eye, or ophthalmological therapies have on the endocrine system.
- How some of the latest technology can aid in the diagnosis of eye disorders
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s): Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk has provided a sponsorship to cover costs associated with this meeting. Novo Nordisk have had no influence on the content of the agenda