- Date and time Mon 23 Oct 2023 from 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Emergency Medicine
Join us for this exceptional event where world-class clinicians from various surgical sub-specialties will come together to share their insights and experiences in managing cases in the emergency department. Gain valuable knowledge on navigating communication pitfalls and providing patient-centred care at the forefront of the NHS for low volume surgical conditions in Emergency Medicine.
By attending, you will:
- Explore the current best practices in emergency management of specific conditions in surgical sub-specialties
- Understand how to optimize communication and collaboration between the emergency department and surgical sub-specialties
- Deepen your understanding of relevant clinical information that is pertinent and useful to surgical subspecialty teams to enhance the referral process and to aid communication
This meeting is particularly beneficial for trainees, as it covers numerous topics relevant to the Royal College of Emergency Medicine curriculum, including SLR01, SLR04, and SLR07. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills in emergency surgical care.
Follow us on:
Registration for this event will close at 1:00am on Thursday 19 October 2023. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM’s discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.
|RSM Fellow||RSM Associate||RSM Retired Fellow||RSM Trainee||RSM Student|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors||AHP / Nurse / Midwife||Trainee||Student|