Why not stay in the comfort of our hotel, Domus Medica, book dinner in the restaurant, or even hire one of our private dining rooms to socialise with your peers?
- Date and time Fri 7 Jun 2024 from 8:50am to 4:45pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Emergency Medicine
We are delighted to welcome key national and international speakers to the Royal Society of Medicine in June 2024 to deliver thought provoking presentations on key elements of Trauma Care. We have Dr Katherine Henderson, first female President of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine joining us, as well as experts in Emergency, Sports, Military and Pre-Hospital Care Trauma. This session is aimed at all medical professionals in the trauma field to share and develop clinical practice approaches that apply to the nature of trauma needs and populations.
This meeting aims to provide attendees of all levels and experience with the latest evidence and guidance on trauma to inform and assist clinical practice and service development for the betterment of service users and healthcare workers. Participants can anticipate a range of clinical updates, topical presentations, and lively panel discussions along with audience interaction throughout the course of the day.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn and understand the latest guidelines on trauma and current challenges with updates from Major Trauma Centres and Trauma Units
- Network with expert pioneers in their field
- Develop your understand of the challenges facing the ambulance service and how we can work collaboratively to achieve the best outcomes for staff and patients
- Gain an insight into unique trauma areas such as Horse Racing Medicine and The British Army
We would like to thank our sponsor FUJIFILM Sonosite for their support of this meeting.
Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsor.
|RSM Retired Fellow
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP / SAS Doctors
|AHP / Nurse / Midwife
View the programme
Registration for this event will close at 1:00am on Thursday 6 June 2024. Late registrations will not be accepted.
The agenda is subject to change at any time
If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM’s discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.