RSM members have free access to over 100 hours of educational webinars each year.
- Date and time Tue 3 Jan 2023 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Emergency Medicine
Join this meeting to hear from national leaders and local teams who will unite to share and understand the national vision for emergency care. Attendees will learn how to implement changes according to this national vision and improve patient care.
The paediatric emergency medicine survival guide is essential when helping professionals, this event aims to increase the quality of paediatric emergency care services, offer clinical studies that can increase the chances of child survival and advise attendees on how to prepare for emergencies and respond.
During this event attendees will have gain an overview and update on current issues seen in the paediatric emergency department.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain insight into how vital clinical studies are shaping care in the paediatric emergency department
- Understand advances in the management of current orthopaedic problems in children
- Review the management of common infections and gain insight into developments from COVID and PIMS-TS
- Learn from National Experts about other common challenging scenarios and topics in the paediatric emergency department, such as chest pain and mental health
Follow us on:
Registration for this event will close at 1:00am on Monday 12 December 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.