The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Fri 21 Jan 2022 from 8:30am to 4:15pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Emergency Medicine
This event has been cancelled. You are welcome to book the webinar version of this event by clicking here. You can watch webinars anywhere with a good internet connection.
This meeting seeks to provide an insight into the national urgent and emergency care strategy and to support participants to deliver improvements and initiatives, which can lead to improved patient care and performance through peer learning and case studies.
We bring together national leaders and local teams to share and understand the national vision for urgent and emergency care. This will be a great opportunity to learn how to implement changes that may help to deliver the vision and improve patient care.
During this session, participants will be able to:
- Gain insight into the national strategy and vision for emergency care
- Understand how data might be used to inform and assist initiatives to drive improvements in patient care
- Consider how innovation, technology and digital services might be integrated into traditional hospital systems to improve performance
- Learn from departments and teams who have driven change leading to improvements in performance, flow and patient experience
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the event in-person as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the event to those who attend in-person and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
This event is available for on-demand viewing. The recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the event takes place.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM nor the speaker's organisations.
Special rates for difficult times
The RSM wishes to offer healthcare professionals continued learning opportunities during the coronavirus pandemic. The RSM’s weekly COVID-19 Series webinars remain free of charge, while there will be small charges to register for other online education. These fees will enable the RSM to continue its programme of activities and will apply during the course of the pandemic.