The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Thu 21 Sep 2023 from 2:00pm to 5:35pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology, Clinical Immunology and Allergy
During these clinical cases, attendees will gain an understanding of the diagnosis and management of some of the rarer and more unusual conditions seen in Dermatology and Allergy departments.
Following the clinical cases, there will be a keynote lecture covering how to investigate and manage patients with a probable drug allergy.
Participants will be able to:
- Gain understanding of the diagnosis and management of some of the rarer and more unusual conditions and unusual presentations of common problems seen in allergy and dermatology clinics
- Know about recent progress in diagnostics and management of skin and allergic skin conditions
- Understand the impact of these disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management
- Be aware of new research in dermatology and allergy medicine
For those attending in person, the clinical cases will be followed by a drinks reception to facilitate networking.
Book to attend this event in person or virtually. To view the rates and agenda, please select your preference below.
This event will be recorded* and all registered delegates will be able to access the recording for 60 days after. The link will be distributed 3 days after the event takes place.
Follow us on:
*Subject to speakers consent
We would like to thank our sponsors AbbVie, Almirall, Bio-Diagnostics Ltd, Janssen-Cilag, Lilly UK, Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited and Sanofi for their support of this meeting.
Please note that the scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsors.
Show Virtual / In Person rates
View the programme (In-person)
View the programme (Virtual)
The agenda is subject to change at any time
If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.