The Dermatology Section meetings offer trainees the opportunity to present clinical cases to consultants and trainees for discussion and advice.
- Date and time Thu 16 May 2019 from 2:45pm to 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology
This meeting offers trainees the opportunity to present clinical cases to consultants and trainees for discussion and advice.
Run as a series of meetings throughout the year, these meetings allow discussion of both complex and classical dermatological issues.
This meeting is from a series of events relating to dermatology clinical cases.
- Current approaches to diagnosis and management of rare and unusual dermatology conditions
- Presentations of common dermatological problems
- Recent progress in diagnostics and management of dermatological conditions
- The impact of skin disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management
The criteria for attendance at Dermatology Section meetings has changed. If you have not been to a Dermatology Section meeting within the last year please bring your hospital ID.
|RSM Trainee||RSM Fellow|
Non - Member
|Consultant / GP||Trainee|
View the programme
This event will give delegates the insights needed to help them frame local strategies and implementations to improve wellbeing, maintain health and make their community thrive.
This two day mini MBA (Masters in Business Administration), organised jointly with Eurekadoc will cover seven core modules for delegates to gain a basic understanding and build a foundation for their career and personal growth.