- Date and time Thu 18 Apr 2019 from 2:45pm to 6:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology
This meeting offers trainees the opportunity to present clinical cases to consultants and trainees for discussion and advice.
Run as a series of meetings throughout the year, these meetings allow discussion of both complex and classical dermatological issues.
- Current approaches to diagnosis and management of rare and unusual dermatology conditions
- Presentations of common dermatological problems
- Recent progress in diagnostics and management of dermatological conditions
- The impact of skin disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
AbbVie Ltd, Almirall Ltd, Beiersdorf UK Ltd, Celgene Ltd, Janssen-Cilag Ltd, LEO Pharma, Naos Group UK Ltd, Sandoz, Sanofi Genzyme and UCB Pharma Ltd
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.