- Date and time Thu 21 Mar 2019 from 2:45pm to 6:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology
The Dermatology Section meetings offer trainees the opportunity to present clinical cases to consultants and trainees for discussion and advice.
These are run as a series of meetings throughout the year. These meetings allow discussion of both complex and classical dermatological issues.
This meeting is from a series of events relating to dermatology clinical cases.
- Current approaches to diagnosis and management of rare and unusual dermatology conditions
- Presentations of common dermatological problems
- Recent progress in diagnostics and management of dermatological conditions
- The impact of skin disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management
We would like to thank our sponsor SkinCeuticals for sponsoring the evening’s reception.
We would also like to thank our exhibitor(s):
Celgene Ltd, Almirall Ltd, AbbVie Ltd, Janssen-Cilag Ltd, LEO Pharma, Naos Group UK Ltd, Novartis, Lilly UK, Beiersdorf UK Ltd, L’Oreal., Sandoz, and Sanofi Genzyme, with special thanks to SkinCeuticals
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.