- Date and time Thu 18 Oct 2018 from 2:45pm to 6:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Dermatology
The Dermatology Section meetings offer trainees the opportunity to present clinical cases to consultants and trainees for discussion and advice.
Run as a series of meetings throughout the year, these meetings allow discussion of both complex and classical dermatological issues.
This meeting is from a series of events relating to dermatology clinical cases. For more information please contact the Event Coordinator.
- Current approaches to diagnosis and management of rare and unusual dermatology conditions
- Presentations of common dermatological problems
- Recent progress in diagnostics and management of dermatological conditions
- The impact of skin disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management