- Date and time Fri 29 Nov 2019 from 12:30pm to 4:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by General Practice and Primary Healthcare
Book your place to get an understanding of common paediatric gastroenterology presentations and management in the primary care setting.
This afternoon, taught by Consultant Paediatricians with a special interest in Gastroenterology, will be suitable for GP trainees, newly qualified GPs and junior paediatric doctors. Its aim is to build knowledge and confidence in managing common paediatric gastroenterology presentations in the community.
By attending, you will:
- Know the current guidelines for treating constipation, cows milk protein allergy, diarrhoea and reflux
- Have an understanding of the paediatric presentations of inflammatory bowel disease
- Be better able to effectively engage young people and their carers in discussions around obesity and healthy eating
- Be up to date with current guidelines on coeliac disease in the paediatric population
This event will be taught in small groups, predominantly by case-based discussion, and attendance will allow access to exclusive learning material.
Non - Member
|Non - Member|