Following the success of our first-ever imaging masterclass in 2018, this 2nd masterclass will continue to explore the latest on pulmonary hypertension.
- Date and time Thu 23 Jan 2020 from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Critical Care Medicine
Receive an update on key topics and develop essential radiology skills for the intensivist.
For Critical Care doctors, it is vital to be able to review radiology and respond quickly. As we face new challenges such as flu pandemics and more patients are receiving complex management of ARDS, having a firm understanding of radiology has never been more important for the intensivist.
- Develop skills in Chest X-Ray and CT interpretation specific to pathologies both in Critical Care and unwell patients encountered in other acute settings.
- Identify common pitfalls in radiology in Critical care patients.
- Understand the evolution of radiology in patients with ARDS and those receiving extracorporeal life support.
This trainees' evening will explore:
- Chest X ray and CT interpretation for the Intensivist
- Recognition of important pathology and pitfalls
- Pulmonary embolism
- Interstitial lung disease
- ARDS and ECMO Radiology