- Date and time Wed 13 Mar 2019 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Critical Care Medicine
Critically ill obstetric patients either within an Intensive Care Unit or an obstetric High Dependency Unit make up an increasing workload in Intensive Care Medicine. Often, this is an area of the curriculum that is perhaps most unfamiliar and under-appreciated.
This trainees’ evening will explore the pathophysiology, identification and management of peripartum complications including:
- Pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
- HELLP syndrome
- Amniotic fluid embolism
- Post-partum haemorrhage
- Maternal sepsis
- Peripartum cardiomyopathy.
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity to learn more about maternal complications of pregnancy from experts in the field.