The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Tue 13 Sep 2022 from 9:55am to 5:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Coloproctology, Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
The RSM Coloproctology Section and the ACPGBI would like to invite you to a stimulating day of education, discussion, and debate around the challenges facing patients with complex inflammatory bowel disease.
Hear from experts in the fields of coloproctology, gastroenterology and tissue engineering. This live stream will provide an update on the current evidence as well as valuable insight into new technologies that can aid the management of this often debilitating condition.
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the event takes place.
Follow us on:
We would like to thank our sponsors BIOHIT Healthcare, Dr Falk Pharma, Ethicon, GBUK Enteral, Premium Medical Protection and THD UK Ltd for their support of this meeting. Please note that the main scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsors.
View the programme
This is a pre-recorded webinar which will be made available to delegates on the day of this event.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.