The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Fri 9 Sep 2022 from 9:00am to 7:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Coloproctology, Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
The RSM Coloproctology Section and the ACPGBI would like to invite you to a stimulating day of education, discussion, and debate around the challenges facing patients with complex inflammatory bowel disease.
Hear from experts in the fields of coloproctology, gastroenterology and tissue engineering. This meeting will provide an update on the current evidence as well as valuable insight into new technologies that can aid the management of this often debilitating condition.
Can’t attend in person on the day? This event is available to watch on-demand for up to 60 days. Please register for the pre-recorded webinar here. The link to watch the webinar will be sent via email within a week of the live in-person event on Friday 9 September 2022 so you can view it on-demand.
Follow us on:
We would like to thank our sponsors BIOHIT Healthcare, Dr Falk Pharma, Ethicon, GBUK Enteral, Premium Medical Protection and THD UK Ltd for their support of this meeting. Please note that the main scientific programme and content has not been influenced in any way by the sponsors.
Please be aware that under the ABPI guidelines medical students and retired HCPs cannot discuss prescription-only medicines with the drug companies in attendance. Thank you for your cooperation.
View the programme
Registration for this event will close at 1:00 am on 5 September 2022. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- The agenda is subject to change at any time
- If the event is recorded, we are only able to share presentations that we have received permission to share. There is no guarantee that all sessions will be available after the event, this is at the presenter’s and RSM discretion.
- All views expressed at this event are of the speakers themselves and not of the Royal Society of Medicine, nor the speaker's organisations.
- This event will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.