Please note this event has been cancelled.
Join the Coloproctology Section at Guernsey with a group of Clinicians to discuss challenging clinical situations.
This will be the meeting of minds across the water with an appreciation of working within differing health care systems while examining the pro and cons of this.
Attendees can expect to:
- Understand priorities in an emergency situation
- Appreciate the advantages of working within a well functioning team
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls in the management of Crohn's disease
- Value effective communication and mutual respect
- Be able to balance individualised care in an organisation
- Value peer revue as a useful tool for change management
The rates include access to attend both Day 1 and Day 2, and it is mandatory that you attend both days.
To access a list of our recommended travel and accommodation options, click here. If you would like further information on accommodation or travel, please email email@example.com.
All delegates are cordially invited to our seated three course conference dinner which provides an ideal opportunity to network and connect, held at restaurant Pier 17 - Friday 22 May at 7 pm. If you would like to bring a guest along with you, please call our customer service team on 020 7290 3941.
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed