This meeting aims to empower clinicians and other users of population health tools to confidently transform their use of data, to better help their patients.
- Date and time Fri 6 Dec 2019 from 8:15am to 10:00pm
- Location Post Graduate Centre St Peter's Hospital
- Organised by Coloproctology
This meeting aims to review the current best practice in the management of colorectal disorders.
We look forward to keynote addresses from recognised world experts, plenty of debate discussions on controversial subjects and academic presentations by trainees.
- The latest research on stem cell models for tissue regeneration
- How to set up an ambulatory pathway for colonic resection
- The role of complete mesocolic excision
- Controversies around laparoscopic ventral rectopexy
- Updates on the future of trauma surgery and service development
Now in its 8th year, this joint meeting between the Coloproctology Section of the RSM, the ACPGBI and St Peter's Hospital is attended by all Colorectal Surgeons in the South West Thames Chapter and colleagues from London, Oxford and the South of England.
Whilst this is the annual colorectal training day for trainees in general surgery at these deaneries, it is also aimed at SpR and Consultant level. It is open to clinicians in associated fields including gastroenterologists, GI radiologists and plastic surgeons. Please note this meeting takes place out of house.
Evening drinks and dinner at Foxhills Country Club
We invite you to join us for a drinks reception and dinner following the meeting. Please email Mr Philip Bearn email@example.com if you wish to book your place.
There will be a nominal charge for the dinner. Please note that dinner places are limited to 60 people, we advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Colorectal papers for oral and poster session
Non - Member
|Non - Member|
View the programme
Please note this event has been cancelled.