- Date and time Thu 29 Nov 2018 from 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Clinical Neurosciences
This meeting will provide delegates with essential knowledge and top tips, to enable safe and effective assessment and management of key neurological and neurosurgical conditions.
These conditions may arise, or need to be excluded in an acutely unwell patient, whether on a specialist ward, in the A&E department or during an on-call shift.
There will be formal presentations and panel sessions during which delegates may ask questions of the presenters, and networking opportunities over coffee and lunch.
We would like to thank our exhibitor Biogen.
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.
- Update on the effective assessment and management of key neurological and neurosurgical conditions which might arise or need to be excluded in an acutely unwell neurosurgical patient
- Current best practice, new developments and clinical trials in progress