The RSM has an extensive digital learning and online e-resources platform. As a member you'll enjoy free access to a wealth of online resources, including 5,000 subscription and open access e-journals, 2,000 e-books and 5 key medical databases, to support your clinical decision-making and research.
- Date and time Mon 18 May 2020 from 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Allergy Academy
This event has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we apologise for any inconvenience.
The RSM and Allergy Academy’s hugely popular food allergy study day is back for its 14th year. We are excited to bring you the latest understanding of early nutrition, allergic reaction management, recognising unusual syndromes and future therapies with the input of current experts and opinion leaders. Our study day is aimed at all health care professionals who see children and adults with food allergy as part of their practice.
The learning objectives for this meeting are as follows:
- Know how breastfeeding can impact health and allergic disease
- Understand how the delivery of adrenaline impacts management of reactions
- Recognise syndromes of non-IgE adverse reactions to food
- Understand the role of immunotherapy in the management of food allergy
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed