The Royal Society of Medicine commemorates The World TB Day with an annual meeting to review the most relevant advances in clinical, public health and scientific aspects of tuberculosis.
- Date and time Mon 24 Feb 2020 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Clinical Immunology and Allergy
There have been several high profile cases of fatal anaphylactic reactions in the last three years. In order to prevent these from happening we need to learn from these tragic events, increase awareness of the risk factors for fatal anaphylaxis and optimise treatment strategies. The RSM Allergy and Clinical Immunology Section is bringing together leading experts in the management of anaphylaxis in both adults and children to provide a comprehensive overview of this topic.
- To understand the epidemiology and risk factors for fatal allergic reactions in children and adults
- To learn about the mechanism of anaphylaxis and best practice in the management of anaphylaxis
- To understand difference between anaphylactic reactions to venom, drug and food
Join in the conversation online
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed