- Date and time Tue 26 Jan 2021 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Clinical Forensic and Legal Medicine, British Academy of Forensic Sciences (BAFS)
Join the Clinical Forensic and Legal section for a webinar which will provide an understanding of the interaction between emerging digital technologies and crime in 2021.
This webinar will start at looking back of traditional forensics trace evidence and the going through how this has changed with the advent of the digital age and some of the challenges going forward in this ever growing digital world.
The second talk will look at the emergence of the Dark Web and its potential use both to criminals and forensic investigators.
The learning objectives will be as follows:
- Know about current best practice in using digital technology in forensic practice
- Understand the emergence of the dark web and how that impacts crime
- Value effective communication between forensic scientists and digital technology specialists
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.