- Date and time Wed 20 Nov 2019 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Clinical Forensic and Legal Medicine
Now in its 6th year, this annual evening meeting, free for RSM students and trainees, will explore postgraduate subjects and highlight common ethical issues as well as practical aspects of the interaction of medicine and the law.
This event is a must for any student or trainee wanting to get into forensic medicine - it will provide an insight into the various career paths that can be taken and what they entail.
• Acquire knowledge of forensic and legal medicine in areas relevant and applicable to everyday practice
• Consider common medico-legal dilemmas and the interface of medicine and the law, including crime, forensic psychiatry, issues around death certification and examine procedures involved in the investigation of rape and sexual assault
• Gain information, direction and careers advice for those considering involvement in this area of practice