- Date and time Wed 28 Nov 2018 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Clinical Forensic and Legal Medicine
Calling all students and trainees
Now in its 5th year, this annual meeting will explore postgraduate subjects and common dilemmas in forensic and legal medicine.
This evening meeting will provide an insight into the various career paths that can be taken and what various careers will entail.
This event is a must by any student or trainee wanting to get into forensic medicine.
- Develop skills and knowledge of forensic and legal medicine in areas applicable to daily practice
- Common medico-legal dilemmas, issues around death certification
- Procedures involved in the investigation of rape and sexual assault
- Direction and careers advice to those looking to extend their involvement, or get into this area