- Date and time Fri 28 Jun 2019 from 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Cardiothoracic
Join the Cardiothoracic Section as we highlight the ever-changing workforce and discuss its benefits and sharing good practice.
We'll set standards for uniformity in all units, and cover expectations of training and education for all of the workforce involved.
- Fostering a team approach
- Encouraging best practice
- Minimum standards of workforce needed
- Train the future workforce
Innovation in Cardiothoracic Surgery: Win a year's free RSM membership
Guidelines: Submit a 250-word abstract on a case presentation. The abstract can include figures, diagrams and scans. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to present their paper at a Cardiothoracic meeting.
- Oral presentation: One year’s free RSM membership and a bottle of champagne
- Poster presentation: One year’s free RSM membership and a bottle of wine
Open to: All pre-clinical and clinical cardiothoracic students and trainees.
Submission deadline: Sunday 2 June 2019
Please send your abstract to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org