- Date and time Wed 16 Mar 2022 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Cardiology
The webinar has the purpose to explain the indication and benefits of cardiac rehabilitation and its current national picture. It will enable cardiology trainees to comprehend what a typical cardiac rehabilitation programme looks like, the clinical use of CPEX and its interpretation. It will also update on new guidelines in lipid management and its implications for clinical practice.
During this session, you will:
- Learn application and indication of cardiac rehab
- Understand the indications and implications of CPEX testing, the interpretation of CPEX reports and clinical applications
- Learn lipid management and familiar hyperlipidaemia
- Understand new guidelines in lipid management and implications for clinical care
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This activity has been supported by Boston Scientific and Medtronic in the form of educational grants.
Please note that the company(s) listed above have had no input into the arrangement or educational content of this activity.
View the programme
Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
Registration for this webinar will close at 12:00pm on 16 March 2022. You will receive the webinar link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.