- Date and time Mon 2 Nov 2020 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Cardiology
This webinar will provide an update on latest advances in the field of cardiac implantable devices. This includes:
- An overview of evidence for conduction system pacing.
- Teaching on how to implant his bundle pacing leads and LBBP leads
- Tips for difficult BVP implants & the role of interventional CRT Patient selection and Implant technique for S-ICD
The learning objectives will be:
- Know what conduction system pacing, potential indications and clinical evidence
- Know the steps involved in performing His bundle and Left bundle branch pacing
- Be aware of the techniques which may be useful during difficult biventricular pacing implants
- Know in which patients implantation of a S-ICD indicated and have an understanding of the techniques involved in implanting these devices.
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
|RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Student||Trainee|
View the programme
*Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.