This webinar aims to provide an overview of the diagnosis and management of supraventricular tachycardia (SVT), from an interventional cardiac electrophysiology perspective. This educational session is filled with content which will support the return of subspeciality electrophysiology trainees into the EP lab and develop their knowledge and skills.
- Differential diagnosis via ECG and electrophysiological testing
- Mapping and ablation of common SVTs
- Case-based discussions of interesting or unusual cases
The learning objectives will be:
- To learn about the electrocardiographic (ECG) characteristics of SVT
- To review differential diagnosis via ECG and electrophysiological testing
- To understand the biophysics and clinical application of ablation for SVT
- To be able to apply such knowledge in clinical cases, facilitated by case-based discussion
- To engage in educational communication between electrophysiology specialists/consultants and physiologists
This webinar has free CPD accreditation. A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
Join in the conversation online using #RSMLive
Follow us on Twitter: @RoySocMed