- Date and time Thu 4 Feb 2021 from 12:00pm to 1:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Cardiology, British Society of Echocardiography
This exciting webinar will give clinicians working in cardiology a unique opportunity to gain a practical approach to TTE, PET-CT and TOE assessment of endocarditis. Join our expert speakers to learn about diagnosis and management of native valve endocarditis, prosthetic valve endocarditis, native and post-op aortic root infection and device infection.
The learning objectives will be as follows:
- To review practical approaches to imaging assessment of endocarditis
- Be armed with a practical approach to the assessment of possible device infection
- Be armed with a practical approach to the TTE assessment of endocarditis
- Be able to discuss basic principles of the practical aspects of PET-CT
- Understand the use of PET-CT in diagnosis and management
- Be armed with a practical approach to the TOE assessment of endocarditis
This event is jointly organised by the Royal Society of Medicine’s Cardiology Section and the British Society of Echocardiography.
A CPD certificate with CPD credit will be issued to those joining the webinar live as well as those who watch the recording afterwards. Certificates will be issued 7 days after the webinar to those who watch it live and after 30 days for those that watch the recording.
|RSM Member||RSM Student||RSM Trainee|
Non - Member
|Non - Member||Trainee||Student||BSE Member|