- Date and time Tue 7 Jul 2020 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Location Online
- Organised by Cardiology
This webinar is an interactive session to discuss complex congenital lesions and management in the long term. The topics to be covered are as follows:
- Understanding congenital anatomy
- Recognising surgical repair techniques
- Long term sequelae of congenital lesions
- Communication within the MDT
- Complex decision making without evidence based data
A certificate of attendance and CPD certificate with CPD credit(s) will be issued to those joining the webinar live. Certificates of attendance for CPD will be automatically issued after 7 days, but only where a delegate watches the webinar live in its entirety.
View the programme
*Disclaimer: All views expressed in this webinar are of the speakers themselves and not of the RSM.
All webinars will be available for registered delegates 30 days after on Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.