- Date and time Fri 21 Feb 2020 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Cardiology
This is the second day of the Electrophysiology series for Cardiology.
They key topics include:
- RA anatomy: In the cath lab
- RA anatomy: The real world
- LA anatomy: The real world
- LA anatomy: In the cath lab
- Ventricular anatomy: Real world
- Ventricular anatomy: In the cath lab
Please ensure you book in advance up until 12:00 am the day before, as moving forward future Cardiology events will be subject to a price increase should you book on arrival.