- Date and time Fri 3 May 2019 from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Anaesthesia, Head and Neck Anaesthesia Group
This meeting covers hot topics in head and neck anaesthesia such as; allergy, NAP 6 and airways, the bleeding airway, burns, Awake Tracheal Intubation, ethics, awake tracheostomy, and the now infamous trainees bragging contest.
Field experts will present short lectures on each of the subjects, with debates after each session involving delegates to ensure a thorough exploration. There will also be presentations on ongoing quality and safety improvement projects and educational projects.
The last session of the meeting is a competition for case presentations with the winners voted by delegates. The winner prize is sponsored by The Head and Neck Anaesthesia Society.
- Bleeding airways
- Airway burns
- An update on current airway projects
- Ethics of airway management
- Awake tracheal intubation DAS guidelines
- NAP6 implications for airway management
- Emergency Department airway management
- A debate on awake tracheastomy
Please can we update the declaration of sponsorship to the following:
We would like to thank our exhibitor(s):
Ambu and MSD
Please note that none of the companies listed have had any influence or involvement over the agenda, content or organisation of this meeting.