- Date and time Fri 7 Dec 2018 from 3:30pm to 6:35pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Anaesthesia
An opportunity to learn how the lessons of the past, and unexpected world events have influenced current military and NHS anaesthesia.
Hear from currently serving medical officers, and (uniquely) three consecutive Defence Consultant Advisors in Anaesthesia who led the specialty during Afghanistan, Iraq, through Sierra Leone and South Sudan.
After this event delegates have the option to attend a relaxed networking dinner for just £55! Please choose this option when selecting your rate.
- Compare the influencers of change for anaesthesia in the military and NHS
- Recognise the constraints that affect anaesthesia equipment for deployed operations
- Understand the impact on the military NHS guidelines for practice and training