Aims & Objectives
The Royal Society of Medicine aims to:
- provide a broad range of educational activities and opportunities for doctors, dentists and veterinary surgeons, including students, and for allied healthcare professionals
- promote an exchange of information and ideas on the science, practice and organisation of medicine, both within the health professions and with responsible and informed public opinion
If you would like to know more about the aims and objectives of the Royal Society of Medicine please read our annual report.
Mission, vision and values
To advance health, through education and innovation.
To be the leading provider of high-quality continuing postgraduate education and learning to the medical profession.
To actively encourage and support all those entering medicine and to be a significant provider of education to the wider healthcare team.
- We treat people with respect and dignity and expect others to do the same.
- We invest in people to help them develop and grow.
- We strive to continuously improve what we do by setting stretching objectives and measuring outcomes.
- We listen to colleagues, customers and collaborate to achieve more through new ideas.
- We carry out our intentions.
Below you can find downloadable PDFs of the RSM's previous annual reports.