Venue Corporate Membership
The RSM’s Events Corporate Membership package is open to all companies who want to make the most of the RSM as a conference venue or business space.
On this page, you can find out more about the range of educational, corporate and social benefits we offer as well as the eligibility criteria and how to become a member.
For further information about becoming a Corporate Member, please email email@example.com
save money when hiring the RSM for events
Preferential rates throughout the year:
- 15% off when hiring conference theatres and meeting rooms at 1 Wimpole Street and Chandos House
- discounted rates to RSM professionals – providing bespoke conferences, event management and CPD accreditation
- preferential rates on sponsorship packages of RSM events
- complimentary room hire for healthcare exhibitions
Support for continuing professional development
The RSM runs one of the most extensive programmes of educational conferences in the UK – nearly all with CPD accreditation:
- highly preferential rates for corporate members
- over 400 meetings each year
- spanning 56 medical specialties and areas of interest
- opportunities to network with colleagues and speakers
Exclusive members’ only club facilities
When visiting London, enjoy superb club facilities:
- two members’ lounges and a bar and café area
- elegant restaurant and private dining rooms available free of hire charge
- discounted rates at our nearby beautiful boutique hotel, Chandos House
Exceptional library services
Home to one of the largest medical libraries in the world:
- 600,000 volumes and 12,000 journals
- open 24/7 with access to 28 PCs, free printing and photocopying, and full borrowing rights
- seven private study rooms and an out-of-hours study centre
- expert library team for high quality literature searches
- free Information Skills training courses covering database searching and accessing online resources (CPD accredited)
Priority invitations to high profile Society lectures
Receive priority invitations to flagship events:
- Medical Innovations Summits and breakfast briefings showcasing work from innovators, entrepreneurs and researchers from around the globe
- Global Health lectures, debates and the annual Global Health Conference addressing a key topic each year.
Venue Corporate Membership of the RSM is open to both companies and charities.
The entry level membership is for up to five named individuals within the organisation and is open to all members of staff (who do not need to be medically qualified).
Membership fees are paid annually and the names of staff members can be changed at any time.
Once the RSM has received an application it will be subject to confirmation by the RSM Member Services Committee.
Discounted rates are available for registered healthcare charities.
The RSM also offers another Corporate Membership package for organisations in the healthcare sector looking for provision of educational services for their staff. Visit here for more information.