- First prize: £250 and a year’s free RSM membership
- Second prize: £100 and a year’s free RSM membership
- Poster prize: £50 and a year’s free RSM membership
To be announced
All trainees and consultants within two years of appointment in the UK and Ireland.
Submit a 150-word abstract on a chosen topic in laryngology and rhinology. Abstracts chosen for oral presentation will have the option of being published in the online version of The Journal of Laryngology and Otology (JLO). The overall winner can opt to have their whole paper printed.
Abstracts must comply with JLO guidelines:
- Should be no longer than 150 words and should be structured
- Key words are used to index the article
- Only the words appearing as Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) in the supplement to Index Medicus may ordinarily be used
For full information please go to www.jlo.co.uk.
Papers not selected for oral presentation may be chosen for a poster presentation.