- Date and time Mon 25 Feb 2019 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location Royal Society of Medicine
- Organised by Schools Programme
*This meeting is now fully booked*
Join us as we offer guidance from experts on why to choose a career in medicine? We'll cover a wide range of topics, from the realities of medical life to the process of specialist selection.
Who is this event for?
The event is aimed at year 11/12 students. Younger students are also encouraged to attend if schools believe they would benefit from hearing more information on choosing a career in medicine.
Prepare for your next step in medicine
The programme will give students practical advice on:
- The application process
- Interview training
- Guidance on the different aptitude test
- Tips on your personal statement
- How to get the right work experience
- Advice on the interview process
- How to choose the right medical school
Students have the opportunity to choose 2 out of 4 sessions. These will be available to select in due course.