RSM members have free access to over 100 hours of educational webinars each year.
- Date and time Thu 23 May 2024 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Location Online
Join this webinar to learn how men’s health needs are met by the healthcare workforce and the importance of why and how this should be improved.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Get an overview of issues affecting men’s health and the gender gap in life expectancy between men and women
- Understand poor mental health and how to identify suicide early warning signs
- Learn about the latest technologies for the early diagnosis of cancer and cardiovascular disease in men
- Get an update on body image issues for men, including the techniques and risks of penile enlargement surgery
- Explore the consequences of testosterone supplementation and the dangers of overusing body enhancement drugs
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered event participants up to 60 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
View the programme
Registration for this webinar will close 1 hour prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 1 hour before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
Webinar recordings will be available for registered delegates up to 60 days after the live webinar, via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
This webinar will be recorded and stored by the Royal Society of Medicine and may be distributed in future on various internet channels.